Beiträge von jumpjack

Sounds strange.

If you lose a total of 329 Wh, it means the line isn't properly sized to support a continuous 16A load, or the two power measurement tools aren't measuring the same values.

Can you tell us the voltage (loaded and no load) and instantaneous power at the source and at the plug?

What is the cross-section of the cable in mm2?

It's written in the original message!
    Source: 7482W

Destination: 7153W

Loss: 329 W (not Wh !)

I've seen on github a php app which automaticallt shifts an HVAC program every day to avoid starting HVAC without disabling scheduling, but I don't remember if it's zoephp or another.

Ich habe auch ein Update in der App bemerkt: Das Änderungsprotokoll vom 21. Februar besagt, dass sie die Funktion zum Einstellen der Vorkonditionierungstemperatur hinzugefügt haben.

Aber ... es gibt keine solche Option in meiner App! (Android, Version 4.29.1). Und die In-App-Hilfe sagt immer noch, dass die Temperatur auf 20 ° C voreingestellt ist und nicht geändert werden kann.

-----

I noticed also an update in the app: changelog of 21st February says they added the feature to set the preconditioning temperature.

But... there is no such option in my app! (android, version 4.29.1). And in-app help still says that temperature is preset to 20°C and cannot be changed.

Mehrere Benutzer von Captur haben dieses seltsame Problem festgestellt, dass das Auto bei Geschwindigkeiten um 20-30 km/h von rechts nach links "wackelt", insbesondere beim Beschleunigen.

Ein erster Versuch von Renault, das Problem zu lösen, war der Austausch von Antriebswellen, aber wie alle Benutzer, die dieses "Update" erhalten haben, wissen, ist dies keine Lösung.

Gerüchte besagen, dass die wahre Ursache dieses Problems nicht in der Antriebswelle, sondern im Motor liegt: Während der Fahrzeugmontage wurde der Motor aufgrund falscher Montagewerkzeuge falsch platziert, sodass die Antriebswellen tatsächlich Opfer und nicht Schuldige sind und ein Austausch die Folge sein wird in... müssen sie später wieder ändern!

Fragen Sie Ihre Händler, ob sie etwas über dieses Gerücht wissen, das direkt von einem Renault „Insider“ stammt.

---------------

Several users of Captur have detected this weird problem of car "wobbling" right-left at speeds around 20-30 km/h, especially when accelerating.

A first attempt from Renault to solve the problem was to replace driveshafts, but as all the users who received this "update" know, this is not the solution.

Rumors say that the real cause of this issue is not in the driveshaft, but in the engine : during car assembly, engine was misplaced due to wrong mounting tools, so the driveshafts are actually victims, not culprits, and changing them will result in... need to change them again later!

Ask to your dealers if they know anything about this rumor, which arrives directly from a Renault "insider".

wobbling is not caused by bad shafts, it's caused by erroneous mechanical connection of the motor to the car during car assembly.

Ask your dealer to mount it properly.

Source: an unnamed engineer from Renault.

Nein, ich habe eine andere Problemumgehung gefunden: Sobald ich das Auto anhalte, schalte ich manuell auf P, löse dann den Sicherheitsgurt und entferne die Feststellbremse und das Feststellrad.
    Sehr ärgerlich, aber auf diese Weise schaltet das Auto wahrscheinlich in den "Parkmanöver-Modus", damit ich es bewegen kann, wie ich möchte, solange ich nicht die 8 km / h überschreite, wenn es klingelt und klingelt ...

Der Unterschied ist, dass ich entscheide, also weiß ich, ob und wann ich in P bin, also riskiere ich nichts zu bremsen

-------

No, I found a different workaround: as soon as I stop the car, I manually shift to P, then I release seatbelt, and remove parking brake and parking gear.

Very annoying, but in this way the car probably switches to "parking maneuver mode", so I can move it as I like, as long as I don't cross 8 km/h, when rings and bells start...

The difference is that I decide, hence I know if and when I am in P, so I don't risk braking anything.