Beiträge von Bart34

Update 283C35202R (for branch 2) is out there, anyone already received it over the air (ota)? Me stil no updates so far and stil on ( 283C39022R) and have a constant reboot when I use a usb device.

Hope it will become available soon ota.

sorry for english, but i do not speak german.

I have a new initiale paris with traffic jam companion, full option. The lane keep assist (for centring the car in the between the road) is working not really good. On highways it works ok, good (i do find that a lot of small steering corrections are done). However on other roads, 80km speed, with verry good vissible road markings, most of the time the systems does not recognize the road marking at all. Not for centring, but also not when crossing the markings. Just nothing.

In the display of the car the road markings stay gray, when the system detects the road markings the become green (or white). However on most cases the stay gray even when i believe the system should work in the good conditions, like good markings, weather clean window and speed above 70.

Has anyone also experience this problem, that the lane centering only works on the highway?